This eBook is Delivered Electronically By Digital Download
CADD PRIMER is a beginner's reference ebook on computer aided design and drafting (CADD and CAD).
One of the leading educational associations International Technology Education Association (ITEA) has suggested CADD Primer among the "Books to Consider" in their technology education journal: "The Technology Teacher" (Oct. 2001 issue).
This highly recommended guide to Computer Aided Design and Drafting (CADD) is an invaluable reference for learning CADD. Whether you are planning to take formal CADD training or would just like to get a quick overview of CADD, this ebook is for you.
CADD PRIMER is written in such a simple format that even non- technical people can understand it. Regardless of whatever profession you come from, you will find it informative, useful and interesting. It contains concise and to-the-point information that is applicable to all leading CADD programs.
Features of CADD PRIMER
- Introduces hundreds of common terms used in CADD.
- Introduces a number of advanced techniques and shortcut methods used by professionals.
- Illustrates the concepts of working with CADD using a number of exercises.
- Describes what CADD is, what it can do for you and how it is best used.
- Contains a comprehensive listing of leading CADD programs and important CADD resources on the Internet.